Let’s talk about what CerberLink isn’t. CerberLink is not an EPIRB. CerberLink is not a PLB. CerberLink lets you communicate where others can’t. CerberLink is for the adventurous person who looks forward to taking a leisurely walk to hell, but wants to let everyone at home know that they’re OK.
Maybe hell is a little hotter than expected? Send your friends a message and let them know. Having fun? Let CerberCenter send localized weather updates to your CerberLink in case hell’s about to freeze over.
- Record your location at intervals as short as 5-minutes.
- Send breadcrumbs in real time via the Iridium satellite network.
- Receive up 1600 character messages and send up to 160 character messages.
- Message with friends and family at home.
- Message with other CerberLinks in the field.
- Receive confirmation that CerberLink sent your message from CerberLink’s display.
- Send check-in messages and drop breadcrumbs from CerberLink’s keypad.
- Made for:
– iPod touch (5th generation)
– iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, and iPhone 4S
– Requires iOS 8.1 or later
- Receive customized alerts based on your location that you set-up in CerberCenter.
- Receive alerts about severe weather in your area. Don’t let a storm catch you by surprise.
- Receive alerts about geo-political events. Traveling abroad? Receive up to date news and information on the country or city you’re visiting.
- Initiate and cancel distress mode from CerberLink’s keypad
- Use CerberLink independent of the CerberTouch app to drop breadcrumbs, send check-in messages and initiate/cancel distress mode.
- Check satellite signal strength prior to sending a message.
- Write your own CerberLink programs using the CerberLink to Bluetooth API.
- CerberLink’s embedded antennas won’t catch on something and break.
- Designed and manufactured in the USA
CerberLink, model C1
- Inbox: 4096 messages
- Outbox: 128 messages
- Distress Outbox: 128 messages
- 4096 stored breadcrumbs
- Stand-by life: 60 days
- On life: 5-21 days (device usage and satellite coverage will impact battery life)
- 5-days: 20 messages & 96 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 10-days: 20 messages & 16 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 14-days: 10 messages & 10 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (8hrs)
- 21-days: 10 messages & 10 tracks/day; CerberLink OFF at night (14hrs)
- Dimensions: 4.74” x 2.64” x 1.27”
- Weight: 186 grams
- Waterproof: 1 meter (IP67 compliant)
- Operating Temperature: -20°C (-4°F) to +55°C (131°F)
- Stowage temperature: -30°C (-22°F) to +70°C (158°F)
- Battery: 2000mAh Lithium Polymer
- UL 1642 Certified
- UN 38.3 Certified
- Iridium Transceiver
- Frequency: 1616 – 1626 MHz
- RF Power: 1.6W (Max)
- GPS Receiver Acquisition Time (maximums)
- Hot Start: (Open Sky): 2s
- Hot Start: (Indoor): 15s
- Cold Start: 35s (new almanac data not required)
- Cold Start: 15m (new almanac data required)
- Bluetooth Transceiver
- Range: 20m
- Bluetooth 2.1 + EDR, Simple Secure Pairing “Just Works”
Go ahead and give it a try
Safety is our passion. We like to have fun, but we also like to come home in one piece and know that our families are safe when we can’t be there. Cerberus provides that safety net to you and your family.