Cerberus has a sensitive side as well. Touch sensitive. The CerberTouch application installs on your iPhone®, iPod touch® or Android™ devices.
When connected to CerberLink by Bluetooth, CerberTouch lets you compose and send messages, read new messages, drop breadcrumbs and set-up tracking. CerberCenter displays all of your messaging on your personal map using Google Maps™ mapping service.
If there’s an emergency, or if you need non-emergency help, the app, when connected to CerberLink, has a distress button that establishes real-time communication with your designated contacts and the Cerberus concierge service to help you out of a tough situation.
You can’t spend all of your time away from civilization, but the Hellhound can always be with you. CerberTouch also works without a CerberLink. If you have cellular or Internet access, you can send messages and drop breadcrumbs.
- Made for:
• iPod touch (5th generation)
• iPhone 6, iPhone 5s, iPhone 5, and iPhone 4s – requires iOS 8.1 or greater
• Android devices – requires Android 4.1 “Jelly Bean” (API level 16) or greater
- Record your location at intervals as short as 5-minutes and send in real time via the Iridium satellite network.
- Find a place you don’t want to forget? Drop a breadcrumb with text.
- Send breadcrumbs in real time via the Iridium satellite network or send them via the Internet when you have cell/Wi-Fi access.
- Receive up 1600 character messages and send up to 160 character messages
- Receive confirmation that CerberLink sent your message from the CerberTouch app.
- Send messages whenever you would like or set-up satellite mailbox check intervals as short as every 30-minutes.
- Send messages by satellite as you draft them or sync a group of messages to CerberLink via Bluetooth and send them at once to save battery life.
- Send outbound messages via the Internet when you have cell/Wi-Fi access.
- Receive customized alerts based on your location that you set-up in CerberCenter.
- Receive alerts about severe weather in your area. Don’t let a storm catch you by surprise.
- Receive alerts about geo-political events find more . Traveling abroad? Receive up to date news and information on the country or city you’re visiting.
- Establish real-time, two-way communications with the Cerberus concierge service when you need assistance.
- Pass distress messages directly to third party monitoring service or individuals of your choice.
- Free–The CerberTouch app includes free Internet based messaging and breadcrumbing.
- Use the CerberLink to Bluetooth API to write your own app.